A Water Heater for Your Home in Kansas City, KS, or Kansas City, MO – How to Choose the Right Size
When it comes to buying a water heater, bigger is not necessarily better. Consider that if you install a tank that is too small, someone in your household might run out of hot water before finishing their shower – brr! On the other hand, if you purchase a tank that is too large, you’ll waste money continually heating water that you don’t need or use. To determine the perfect-sized water heater for your home in Kansas City, Kansas, or Kansas City, Missouri, you can rely on the expertise of the home services professionals at American Home Services LLC.
By taking into account a few basic guidelines, American Home Services can help you find the optimal water heater to meet your needs in Kansas City, KS, or Kansas City, MO. Here’s just one example of what to consider:
- Determine your home’s first-hour rating (FHR) – The FHR is the amount of hot water a water heater must deliver during its most busy hour. You can find the FHR of your current water heater on its yellow EnergyGuide label. To confirm that information, allot 12 gallons of hot water per household member, and then count the number of bedrooms in your home and add one. Now, multiple that amount by the 12-gallon allotment to calculate the minimum FHR required for your home.
- Find out the energy factor (EF) – The EF is a standard rating mandated by the National Appliance Energy Conservation Act. The higher the EF, the more efficient the water heater, and thus the more cost effective it will be to run.
Of course, you can always shop at your nearby “big box” home improvement store, but they simply can’t match the level of service we provide as a locally owned and operated company that places a premium on customer satisfaction. You can trust the experts at American Homes Services to walk you through everything you need to know about purchasing a new water heater. From tankless to conventional and gas to electric, we’ll explain all of your options and answer your questions. We’re proud to be an authorized distributor of A.O. Smith gas, electric, and hybrid energy-efficient water heaters, as well as an authorized distributor of Noritz high-efficiency, tankless water heaters with access to all models.
A new water heater is a significant investment for your home in Kansas City, KS, or Kansas City, MO. Therefore, it makes sense to learn as much as you can prior to making your purchase. For professional advice, as well as dependable repair, replacement, inspection, and tune-up services, contact American Home Services LLC today.
Tankless Water Heaters
Innovative EcoTough™ Condensing Technology. Taking tankless to a new level of efficiency. American Home Services Introduces the Noritz EcoTough™ High-Efficiency Condensing tankless heaters for your home. These remarkable units take tankless efficiency, convenience and ease of installation to a whole new level. With unparalleled reliability and quality engineering and construction, the EcoTough™ Series reduces both energy use and CO2 emissions. All this while ensuring that you enjoy:
NRC111 Series NRC98 Series Taking Tanks to Task
- Endless hot water
- Less Expensive PVC vented installation
- Advanced thermal efficiency
- Long life and reliability
- Electric Tankless Water Heater
Gas and Electric Water Heaters
American Home Services also proudly offers A.O. Smith residential water heaters with a variety of different options for the homeowner.
WATER HEATER PROBLEMS
GAS WATER HEATER
ELECTRIC WATER HEATER
WATER HEATER MAINTENANCE
Water Heaters and Tankless Systems
American Home Services LLC offers a wide variety of options for keeping your water supply warm. From tankless systems to gas or electric water heaters. Call our knowledgeable representative to assist you with the best solution for your home.
Hear What Our Customers Are Saying About Our Water Heaters
Submit your review
Service was completed in a timely manner and service person appeared to be knowledgeable on installation of water heaters.