We did some digging on the dangers of neglecting Overland Park furnace repair. This is what we found:
- An average of 430 deaths occur each year from unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning in the United States.
- From 1999 to 2010 a total of 5,149 unintentional carbon monoxide poisoning deaths occurred in America
- The average annual death rate from carbon monoxide poisoning for males was more than three times higher than that for females.
- The death rates were highest in both men and women among those over 65 years old.
- The rates were the lowest for both men and women under the age of 25.